SiNAPS Webinar Recording is Now Live!
The webinar recording is now available and ready for viewing! We are excited to share this valuable content with you. Please feel free to watch at your convenience.
SfN/AES SiNAPS Posters:
- Chronic SiNAPS implants: A SiNAPS research platform for behavioral studies with implantable CMOS probes
Poster Number: RR10
- SiNAPS probes and data: Performances of active CMOS-based SiNAPS neural probes up to 1024 simultaneously recording electrode channels.
Poster Number: VV63
- SiNAPS implantation: Strategies for improving the chronic in-vivo integration of SiNAPS neural probes and assessment of performances
Poster Number: WW10
- Research poster: Synaptic endocannabinoid signaling modulates the reciprocal functional connectivity between the prefrontal cortex and the noradrenergic locus coeruleus
Poster Number: KK4
- Research poster: Defining Features of Human Hippocampal Sharp-Wave Ripples and Interictal Epileptiform Discharges: Insights from High-density Recordings in Rodents
Poster Number: 3.483